By A. Leitmannova Liu
Many of the individuals operating in either fields over many a long time have been in shut collaboration with the past due Prof. H. Ti Tien, the founding editor of this booklet sequence. There also are chapters written via a number of the more youthful new release of scientists incorporated during this sequence. This quantity retains in brain the wider target with either structures, planar lipid bilayers and round liposomes, that's the additional improvement of this interdisciplinary box worldwide.
* accommodates contributions from novices and proven and skilled researchers
* Explores the planar lipid bilayer platforms and round liposomes from either theoretical and experimental perspectives
* Serves as an vital resource of knowledge for brand new scientists
Read or Download Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: 9 PDF
Best biophysics books
Sodium reabsorbing epithelia play an important function in whole-body sodium homeostasis. a few examples of sodium regulating tissues contain kidney, colon, lung, and sweat ducts. Sodium delivery throughout those membranes is a two-step procedure: access via an amiloride-sensitive sodium channel and go out through the ouabain-sensitive sodium/potassium ATPase.
This e-book provides the most recent medical advancements within the box of positron emission tomography (PET) facing information acquisition, photo processing, functions, statistical research, tracer improvement, parameter estimation, and kinetic modeling. It covers greater method and the appliance of current thoughts to new components.
This quantity describes the state-of-knowledge within the examine of the relationships among mechanical loading states in tissues and customary pathophysiologies with regards to bring up in mass of adipose tissues and/or hyperglycemia which finally result in weight problems, diabetes, insulin resistance, hyperlipidemia, metabolic inflammations, particular types of melanoma and different comparable illnesses.
Man made organs will be regarded as small-scale approach vegetation, during which warmth, mass and momentum move operations and, most likely, chemical variations are conducted. This e-book proposes a unique research of synthetic organs in response to the common bottom-up technique utilized in strategy engineering.
- Handbook of Soil Sciences: Resource Management and Environmental Impacts, Second Edition: Volume 2
- Primer on Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Bioinspiration: From Nano to Micro Scales (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Nitric Oxide: Biology and Pathobiology
- Soft Matter: The stuff that dreams are made of
Additional resources for Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: 9
Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: 9 by A. Leitmannova Liu