By Dale J. Benos
- Summarizes present kingdom of amiloride-sensitive sodium channel field
- Analyzes structure-function of epithelial sodium channels
- Discusses immunolocalization of epithelial sodium channels
- Examines hormonal rules of sodium channels
- Discusses sodium channels in lymphocytes, kidney, and lung
- Considers mechanosensitivity of sodium channels
- Provides rules on sodium channels and disease
Read or Download Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Similar biophysics books
Sodium reabsorbing epithelia play an incredible function in whole-body sodium homeostasis. a few examples of sodium regulating tissues contain kidney, colon, lung, and sweat ducts. Sodium delivery throughout those membranes is a two-step strategy: access via an amiloride-sensitive sodium channel and go out through the ouabain-sensitive sodium/potassium ATPase.
This booklet provides the most recent medical advancements within the box of positron emission tomography (PET) facing info acquisition, picture processing, functions, statistical research, tracer improvement, parameter estimation, and kinetic modeling. It covers greater method and the applying of latest strategies to new components.
This quantity describes the state-of-knowledge within the learn of the relationships among mechanical loading states in tissues and customary pathophysiologies relating to elevate in mass of adipose tissues and/or hyperglycemia which ultimately bring about weight problems, diabetes, insulin resistance, hyperlipidemia, metabolic inflammations, particular types of melanoma and different comparable ailments.
Man made organs will be regarded as small-scale technique vegetation, within which warmth, mass and momentum move operations and, potentially, chemical variations are performed. This publication proposes a singular research of man-made organs in line with the common bottom-up strategy utilized in technique engineering.
- Particles at Fluid Interfaces and Membranes: Attachment of Colloid Particles and Proteins to Interfaces and Formation of Two-Dimensional Arrays (Studies in Interface Science)
- Fractal Binding and Dissociation Kinetics for Different Biosensor Applications
- Ribonucleases, Part B: Artificial and Engineered Ribonucleases and Speicifc Applications: 342 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Mechanosensitive Ion Channels: 1 (Mechanosensitivity in Cells and Tissues)
Additional info for Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes)
Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) by Dale J. Benos