By Helmut Pfützner
Read Online or Download Angewandte Biophysik (German Edition) PDF
Best biophysics books
Sodium reabsorbing epithelia play an immense position in whole-body sodium homeostasis. a few examples of sodium regulating tissues comprise kidney, colon, lung, and sweat ducts. Sodium delivery throughout those membranes is a two-step approach: access via an amiloride-sensitive sodium channel and go out through the ouabain-sensitive sodium/potassium ATPase.
This e-book provides the most recent clinical advancements within the box of positron emission tomography (PET) facing information acquisition, picture processing, functions, statistical research, tracer improvement, parameter estimation, and kinetic modeling. It covers more advantageous method and the applying of latest recommendations to new parts.
This quantity describes the state-of-knowledge within the research of the relationships among mechanical loading states in tissues and customary pathophysiologies regarding elevate in mass of adipose tissues and/or hyperglycemia which finally result in weight problems, diabetes, insulin resistance, hyperlipidemia, metabolic inflammations, particular types of melanoma and different similar illnesses.
Man made organs should be regarded as small-scale approach vegetation, within which warmth, mass and momentum move operations and, in all likelihood, chemical alterations are conducted. This ebook proposes a unique research of man-made organs according to the common bottom-up procedure utilized in procedure engineering.
- Mathematical Oncology 2013 (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Biophysics and Structure to Counter Threats and Challenges (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics)
- Mathematical Modeling in Diffraction Theory: Based on A Priori Information on the Analytical Properties of the Solution
- Complex Dynamics and Morphogenesis: An Introduction to Nonlinear Science
- The Thermodynamic Machinery of Life (The Frontiers Collection)
- Presbyopia Research: From Molecular Biology to Visual Adaptation: 4th (Perspectives in Vision Research)
Additional resources for Angewandte Biophysik (German Edition)
Angewandte Biophysik (German Edition) by Helmut Pfützner